Say you wanted to leave messages on the walls of five of your Facebook friend’s walls but you don’t want all of the posts to appear on your wall as recent activity for all to see. Well, in the past you had to remove each post on your wall individually, now you can hide all posts for similar activities.
So, whether it be new friend connections, postings on other people’s walls, responses to questions- basically every activity that auto-posts to your wall, you can now ‘hide all’ and remove all similar posts in one action.
Find Out How Many People Use Over 1,000 of Your Favorite Social Networks, Apps and Digital Services
Its simple. Here is how you do it:
- Find the type of post that you would like to remove from your wall.
- Scroll over one of the posts and an ‘x’ will appear to the right of it.
- Click on the ‘x’ and a pop-up will appear.
- Select ‘Hide all XX activity.’
- A new pop-up appears that asks you to confirm. Select ‘Hide All.’
Done. You have removed all posts like that activity from your wall.
Enjoy your new-found Facebook wall privacy!