foursquare recently made it much easier for business and venue owners to keep their business pages up to date. With the launch of the foursquare for business app, page managers now have the ability to quickly update their page and monitor venue activity without having to log on to the desktop version.
Some of the handy features of foursquare for business include:
- Create photo updates
- Share updates to Facebook and Twitter
- View recent check-ins
- Add new location specials
foursquare follows Facebook with their entry into the mobile business page app world. Last year, Facebook launched their Facebook Pages app, which I was very skeptical of at the beginning, but have found myself using more and more as I became more accustomed to mobile page management.
Have you used the new foursquare for Business app yet? What do you think? Helpful? What additional features would you like to see in future app updates to make your life as a business page manager even more convenient?
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- 20 Social Media Statistics You Probably Didn’t Know - April 6, 2014
- Philly Plays Tetris on the Side of a 29-Story Building (Video) - April 6, 2014
- 21 Amazing Weibo User Statistics (April 2014) - April 1, 2014