foursquare took to their blog today to promote their Explore feature and the custom maps that it generates for foursquare users based on their personal networks and tips left by others.
In their blog post, foursquare introduced a few interesting numbers, such as:
- 25 Million Users
- 2.5 Billion Past Check-Ins
- 10s of Millions of Venues Worldwide
It seems like social networks have been a bit more proactive in releasing their upadted user totals lately. Be on the lookout later this weekend for an update to my running tally of how many people use social media.
Better yet, subscribe to this blog in the bar at the bottom of your screen and you will be emailed when the post is updated!
Subscribe in a reader
Check out Craig Smith's latest best-selling book Leveling the Playing Field: A Small Business Guide to Generating Leads on LinkedIn to get all the tips and tricks you'll need to turn LinkedIn into a powerful sales tool for your business.
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- 14 Facebook Stats You Need to Know (Infographic) - July 21, 2014
- New and Updated Tumblr Stats - July 18, 2014
- New and Updated LinkedIn Stats and a New, Easier Format - July 15, 2014